Have a virtual tour >
7 Oak Street
Worcester, MA 01609
About Our Facility
Hope Lodge Worcester, situated on Oak Street near downtown Worcester, Massachusetts, is really a patient support from the American Cancer Society, offering free lodging and support for cancer patients visiting Massachusetts for ongoing treatment.
Since opening its doorways in 1985, the Lodge provides help and caring by providing free, temporary lodging to 1000's of cancer patients and care providers from round the nation and round the world.
Hope Lodge Worcester offers:
- Nine guest rooms, several having a private bath
- A sizable living room having a full mattress and 2 twin-size beds - well suited for families
- Gourmet kitchen with dual oven ranges and lots of amenities for visitors to talk about
- A family room with piano a game title room along with a television room
- Computer work stations along with a library
- Private sitting areas along with a courtyard garden
- Washing machines, hairdryers, as well as an ironing station
- Transportation back and forth from centers in Boston and Worcester
- Cancer support programs and services
- Closeness to downtown Worcester, that provides excellent theater, concerts, many sporting occasions, along with a world-class art museum
As the facility offers most of the conveniences of home, the real miracle from the Hope Lodge may be the built-in support system and relationships which are created. Other visitors, facing similar conditions, rally around one another, offering strength and comraderie. The volunteers and staff, a lot of whom are cancer children themselves, make an effort to create an atmosphere by which visitors can unwind and focus on getting well.
SAVE THE DATE - 2014 Occasions
You will find a number of exciting occasions happening within the Worcester community within the next several several weeks to aid the American Cancer Society's combat cancer. Invite your loved ones and buddies to participate us!